Sanibel Real Estate Investment StrategiesOf course, you have to see it to believe it, but anyone who has watched the dolphin ballet on...
How Long Do I Need to Hold My Real Estate to Successfully Complete a1031 Exchange?This blog was originally published over eight years ago and is still one of the most popular...
Hurricane Ian Tax Relief: Financial information you should knowIndividuals and businesses impacted by Hurricane Ian now qualify for tax relief. Following the...
INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE WITH YOUR CHILDRENI learned about investing when my father introduced me to his brokerage account at a young age. It...
State-to-State 1031 Exchange Rules on Capital Gains Taxes Investors Should KnowMany real estate investors are unsure if they can use a 1031 exchange when selling property in one...
What Is the Same Taxpayer Rule in 1031 Exchanges?If you perform 1031 exchanges, you must understand the same taxpayer rule. This rule mandates that...
- 1031 Exchange (7)
- Alternative Investments (23)
- Awards (1)
- Business Tips and Tricks (4)
- Company Culture (1)
- Education Center (18)
- Featured (22)
- florida self-directed iras (3)
- Futures trading (5)
- HSA Health Savings Accounts (2)
- In the News (14)
- individual 401(k) (1)
- Investment Managers & Financial Professionals (4)
- IRS Regs in self-direction (11)
- Make or Manage an Investment (2)
- Managing Your Business (2)
- Metals (3)
- Midland IRA (5)
- Midland Serves (2)
- non-recourse loan (1)
- private lending (3)
- private placement (3)
- Real Estate IRAs (17)
- Rental Property Investments (6)
- required minimum distribution RMD (1)
- Researching Investments & Best Practices (5)
- Self-Directed IRAs (14)
- self-employed (4)
- Tax Planning (7)
- trading account (4)
- Types of Retirement Accounts (5)